What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us.
Through this web site, we will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by sending us an e-mail inquiry form), and thus provide your consent.
We will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on our information technology systems.
When you access our site, we may automatically collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed).
We may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of our Web site and improve its performance or content.
In addition, we may advertise on the Google content network using Google’s remarketing technology.
In doing so, Google will place or read a unique ad-serving cookie on your computer and will use non-personal information about your browser and your activity at this site to serve ads on their content network. The ad-serving cookie is a persistent cookie.
Please click here for more information about remarketing or to opt-out of the Google remarketing cookie.